Sunday 14 February 2010

More tea vicar?

I decided at the beginning of the year that I would get all my scrap booking up to date, all photos printed, filed or scrapped and all half finished LO's completed. So far so good, I am keeping to my word. The dining room table is a hive of activity most evenings, in between cooking, cleaning, feeding children and all the other jobs a mother has to do - but i do manage to find the odd 10 minutes here and there to scrap my memories. I am being pretty good too at using up old stash. The trouble is I have just seen the most gorgeous collection by Cosmo Cricket and its so perfect for my current idea. We usually go to a coffee shop on weekends, - its our family treat - Decaff Latte for me and a yummy cake of course. I had this idea ages ago to do a page on these trips - you know pics of the cake, the coffee cup - all arty of course. WELL this weekend we popped to Reigate and went to this adorable tea shop. It was an ecclectic mix of mismatched china, spotty table cloths, cards for sale and hearts!! Now i LOVE hearts as you know and of course had to buy a few. Everywhere i looked in that little tea shop i was seeing perfect pictures to take - the table cloth, the welsh dressers, the china, the pink lemonade and the HUGE scone and clotted cream I "had" to eat. It was a scrappers heaven. My mind was working over time - but you know what....I left the damn camera at home!!! Now i am just gonna have to go again aren't i!!! And the Cosmo papers will be PERFECT!!! I think they are called Early Bird.
Hmm this blog has been all me me me tonight ...... Must just mention that we went to church this morning as we are having "Doodlebug" christened soon. During the service I suddenly spotted her legs just about to disappear under the pew in front - just managed to drag her back as those around me dissolved into chuckles!! Goodness only knows what the vicar would have thought about this little baby crawling up his cassocks! (i hope i used the right word there!) Oh well i guess she made an impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment